Nail of the Day: Essie 'Tart Deco'

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Essie has become one of my favorite brands, as some of you may have noticed. Lately, there was a sale on Vente Exlcusive with some Essie polishes. I got a set of the 'All in one' base and topcoat, the 'Good to go' top coat and this beauty for only €23! Essie is around €11-12 in Belgium so it was a good deal.


Tart Deco is a true coral color that applies like a dream. It has a bit of a thick consistency but it's not streaky. Two coats of this baby and you're good to go. It's such a fun color, I keep looking at my nails! It has a nice, glossy finish. This one's a keeper!

What are you wearing on your nails today?
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. How didn't I noticed this shade before? It's stunning. :)
    Will definitely need to check out if it's available in Slovenia.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS