TMI (Too Much Information) Tag: 50 questions!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello sweeties! I was watching a few youtube videos earlier today and I saw Essiebutton and Beautycrush do the 'TMI' tag together. TMI stands for Too Much Information and in this tag, you have to answer 50 pretty random questions. By now, you all know that I LOVE doing tags so I decided to do this one as well! :)
Let's get on to the questions!


1. What are you wearing? I'm wearing a black pants from Vero Moda and a red basic t-shirt from H&M.
2. Ever been in love? Yes!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not really.
4. How tall are you? 1m77
5. How much do you weigh? Let's not go there :p

6. Any tattoos? Nope!
7. Any piercings? None, except earrings.
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? Jess and Nick from New Girl. Best couple ever, in my opinion. Their first kiss gave me goose bumps all over. I need a guy like that in my life!
9. Favourite show? Sex And The City!
10. Favourite bands? Panic at the disco, The ting tings, Snow Patrol,...
11. Something you miss? Love!
12. Favourite song? At this moment: 'Give me love' by Ed Sheeran.
13. How old are you? 20 years old!
14. Zodiac sign? Aries! And I love it :D
15. Quality you look for in a partner? I like guys who are respectful and very funny.
16: Favourite Quote?
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” I saw this a few days ago on a website and I thought it was so beautiful!
17: Favourite actor? Jamie Dornan. Look him up, it will make your day!
18: Favourite color? Red or navy.
19: Loud music or soft? I like both! But loud is better, hehe!
20: Where do you go when you're sad? When I'm sad, I like to hold it in until I'm in my room, alone. There I can be as sad as I want! :)
21: How long does it take you to shower? I shower not that long. It's usually between 10 and 20 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It depends on how much time I have and what I have to do! usually between 15 and 30 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No, but I have seen one once including some of my friends and it really scared me!
24: Turn on? Funny guys, guys with beards and sexy guys with glasses!
25: Turn off? Arrogance.
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I haven't yet! ;)
27: Fears? That I will end up living alone with 7 cats. Oh, and insects!
28: Last thing that made you cry? The fact that I can't go on vacation with my friends because my classes start early next year. That might be a stupid reason, but I was really sad about it.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I tell it to my friends all the time!
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? I choose this name because I wanted to give honest reviews and opinions about beauty products and makeup.
31: Last book you read? 'Killing Me Softly' by Nicci French.
32: The book you're currently reading? None!
33: Last show you watched? Geordie Shore. I have been addicted to this show!
34: Last person you talked to? In person, to my friend Ynee, who came to say hello this afternoon!
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Katrien, she's a class mate. She asked what time we would meet each other tomorrow morning to walk to school together.
36: Favourite food? Chinese or Italian!
37: Place you want to visit? New York, Berlin, Rome,...
38: Last place you were? The last place I went to today was my school, to do an exam.
39: Do you have a crush? At this moment, I'm having a crush on life!
40: Last time you kissed someone? I can't really remeber!

41: Last time you were insulted? I don't get insulted a lot so I actually can't remember.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry.
43: What instruments do you play? None!
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I can't choose 1 piece. I love most of my jewellery a lot, especially my Fossil jewellery!
45: Last sport you played? A workout by Blogilates on youtube. My abs hurt for 3 days...
46: Last song you sang? The whole day, I had the song 'Heaven is a place on earth' in my head. Me and a class mate have been singing it for hours, driving out other class mates crazy!
47: Favourite chat up line? 'How much does a polar bear weigh...? Enough to break the ice ;)'



48: Have you ever used it? I usually use it on people I already know :p
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? This afternoon, with the class mate I've been singing with! We did a bit of shopping between two exams.
50: Who should answer these questions next? I have a few persons in mind! Sanja, Petra and Ynee, I tag you guys! :D


I hope you liked this tag. I hope you all have a lovely week <3
xx,
Astrid

15 comments:

  1. I watched that video as well. Thanks for the tag, I'm writing it as speaking;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is so funny, will definitely do it :)
    I also love Jess&Nick and I won't even start talking about Jamie Dornan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny tag, I will do this in a few days :) Italian food, Rome and Jamie Dornan ♥

    p.s. I nominated you for Liebster Award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never knew what tmi was until I visited your blog. And now I want to do a tmi post too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! We kind of have also something in common! :)

    I did this tag today as well! :) http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.ch/2014/04/tmi-tag.html
    If you like it and like my post we could maybe followe each other on "gfc"? :P I'd love to!! :)

    See you soon,
    xoxo Monia :* <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just discovered your blog, you have great posts. Loved this post& am excited to read more posts in the future:-)

    My blog- http://beautyloverxoox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jamie Dornan is a good actor oh can't to see fifty shades of grey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, he is so gorgeous! I'm quite curious to see the movie :)
      x

      Delete
  8. Hi I nominated you for Liebster Award. Check out the post on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS