Benefit 'The Bronze of Champions' Palette review + swatches

Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello everybody! Today I'm showing you the Benefit palette I got a few weeks ago in Lille. This is the 'Bronze of Champions' kit for eyes, lips and cheeks. This kit contains 'a good source of goddess glow'. I've been eyeing this palette for a while now, so I finally decided to pick it up. And I'm happy I did!


First of all, the packaging is AMAZINGLY cute. Yes, it's very bulky and will take up a lot of space when you're traveling... But it's such a funny box. I'm not getting rid of this ever! I loved the 'Beautrition Facts' on the side. So cute! Benefit always has amazing packaging like this, which is why this is one of my favorite brands!

This kit contains a mix of Benefit cheek, eyes and lip products:
- Watt's up highlighter: golden highlighter color
- Hoola Bronzer
- Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in 'Bikini-tini': nude shimmery eyeshadow base/primer
- Longwear Power Eyeshadow in 'Thanks a latte': Taupe color with a hint of bronze!
- They're Real Mascara
- Hoola Ultra Plush Lip Gloss: sheer light nude





I like the products in this kit. No, I love them! These kits are always such a great chance to get to know some products. There were a few in here, like Hoola, Watt's up and the lip gloss, that I've wanted to try for a while now! 'Hoola' seems like the perfect 'not too orange or too dark' bronzer and 'Watt's up' seems like a beautiful, natural highlight. I love the Creaseless Cream eyeshadows and I was really happy to have the 'bikini-tini' color, it looks like it would match with any eyeshadow! I already own 'Thanks a latte' in another palette, but it's such a gorgeous color so I don't mind.
This palette would look amazing in the summer time, with a tan. But also in the spring winter time, this would be awesome to warm up the face. I love this!

What's your favorite Benefit product?
xx,
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is such a cute little set! The box is sooo adorable, I can see why you wouldn't want to throw it out! I love Benefit products so I should check this out if they still have it xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS