March Beauty Haul: Deauty, Di & Kruidvat

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Can you believe it's already April? March was a very busy month but I managed to get some shop therapy every now and then. I got some things on sale at Kruidvat, received a Deauty box and splurged at Di (local drugstore). Some nail polish, cheek products, eyeshadow and lip stuff... I'm ready for Spring, bring it on!

I'm also very proud that after 4 years of blogging, I finally went Facebook official! You have follow me here. I'll be posting photos, links, new blogposts and so much more over there. Join me!




Let's start with the purchases at Di. I completely forgot that they had Sleek there so I was very excited to browse through the products. I saw a very promising nice matte liquid lipstick but it was completely sold out. I hope it'll be in stock again soon. Then this new eyeshadow palette called 'A New Day' caught my eye. The colors fit right in with the neutral/nude palettes that are still coming out everywhere. I'm probably going to do a separate review on this palette soon! 
At Di, they had a new exclusive Retro Revival collection by Essie. Essie brought back six iconic shades from previous collections. I wasn't a big fan of the colors in the collection, except this one called 'Cabana Boy'. This is a light pearl grey color that came out in 2005! 
For easter, my mom got me supercute plastic Essie Easter egg that contained an Essie nail polish. I got 'Spaghetti Strap', a light pink color. 


I went at a hunt for new Essence and Catrice products at Kruidvat, but they were either sold out or not available yet. I did find some products on sale! A quick list of things I picked up:

  • Catrice Powder Blush in 'Caviar And Champagne' (sale)
  • Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder
  • Catrice Mono eyeshadow in 'New in Brown' (sale)
  • Essence Mosaic Blush in 'Miss Floral Coral'
  • Catrice Liquid Lipstick in Moulin's Rouge and Marilyn Monrouge (sale)


I received my monthly Deauty box and there were some very fun products included! We get the chance to discover a new brand called 'Bellapierre'. I've seen so much about this brand on youtube and other blogs and I like the fact that we can get to know it as well. The products in the box were:

  • Bee Natural Lipbalm in ‘Pomegranate’ - Full Size
  • Rene Furterer Lumicia Shampoo -Sample Size
  • Eucerin Shower Oil - Sample Size
  • Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick in ‘Envy’ - Full Size
  • Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in 'Lava' - Full Size


In the photo above, you can see the swatches of my Kruidvat purchases: the Essence and Catrice products. The photo below shows the swatches of the Bellapierre products: the lipstick and eyeshadow.


This was my March beauty haul. Tell men girls: what have you purchased this month?

I hope you all have an amazing week! 
xx,
Astrid

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really happy with the things I found :)
      x

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forwards to the reviews. You got some really nice products. :) I love Sleek, but we can only buy it online, so I never have a chance to see the products in real life. Such a shame. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel, shopping online can be so hard sometimes. I'll try and review them asap! :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for the Sleek palette review :)
    I also have the Catrice powder in my handbag and I have to say I quite like it, it's great for touch up :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Catrice powder a lot as well! :D
      xx

      Delete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS