Life Update: New Job, New Kitten,...

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Hey everybody. I've promised a while ago to do a life update about everything that has changed recently. But I've been so busy, so I never actually took the time to sit down and write. Until today! Spoiler alert: no bad changes, only good ones! 



So what has changed? For starters, I got a job in the beginning of April. I had the job interview the day after my birthday and they called me up at the end of March to tell me that I could start the 5th of April. I work now at the University Hospital of Brussels. There is a team of 7 occupational therapists there and I'm now one of them! I work at the Orthopedic service, to help people that had car accidents or have had a prothese to help rehabilitate them. And I LOVE it. I've been working for about two months now and I go to my job with a good feeling every day.

With the boyfriend and me, everything is going very well too! We made a little trip to Berlin in the middle of May. It was so nice to get away for a weekend, just the two of us. We also have our Summer vacation all planned out: We're going to Ibiza with some friends! :D 

And lastly, some other big news... A friend of me posted a message on Facebook that they gave away free kittens. A cat that lived in their garden had some babies and they searched homes for it. 


So... Here is little Karamel. We named her like that because she has light brown spots all over her fur. We looked it up online and discovered that she is a "Tortie cat". A cat with a black/brown spotted fur, which supposed to resemble a tortoise shell. She is so unique, sweet and social. I'm so in love with her. 

So those are the biggest changes in my life right now. How are you guys? 

xx,
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS