Nail of the Day: Revlon 'Vixen'

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hey everyone, today I'm showing you the first Revlon nail polish I've ever bought: Vixen. This is a beautiful dark burgundy cream polish, perfect for fall and winter.

                                                       Swatch: Vixen

This polish went on really smooth and was opaque in two coats (+ one base coat). The only downside is the brush, it's thin and that makes it harder to get the polish on smoothly. I like bigger brushes, like the O.P.I or Essie ones.
However, this is a color I will wear a lot this fall and winter, I love it! I dried really quick too, which is always a good thing ;)

Revlon is available at INNO and Planet Parfum for €8,95

Do you like Revlon nail polishes?
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS