Nail of the Day: OPI Astrid in Wonderland Collection 'Go Nutty For Donutty' Swatch&Review

Monday, October 15, 2012

Two weeks ago, I heard about the Astrid Bryan Collection by OPI that would be available in stores in october. The collection contains 4 gorgeous colours, all chosen by Astrid Bryan herself. I saw photos of the collection in the magazine 'NINA' but I didn't think they were that special. But then I saw the colours in the store and they really are, as Astrid would say: 'AMAZING'.


                                      
From left to right: My pimped out wonderland (shiny black), Amazing California Love (Spicy Fuchsia), Go Nutty for Donutty (Elegant brown-beige nude with the cutest name ever), Chillin by the pool (Silver Blue)

I bought the shade 'Go Nutty for Donutty', because I think the name was so cute and the colour was really elegant and classy. Nude goes with everything and I can't get enough of shades like this!



I have no complaints about the quality of this polish. It was smooth, creamy and perfectly opaque in two coats. I LOVE the colour, it really reminds me of donuts! OPI and Astrid did an amazing job with this collection, the colours are great, the names are funny and remind us all of Astrid and her quotes.

This collection is exclusively available in Belgium for €13,95. If you're interested in this collection, go to the store fast because I have a feeling this collection will sell out quite quick!

What do you think of this collection?
xx,
Astrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS