Nail of the day: Essie Demure Vixen

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hi everyone, today I'm back with a nail of the day with a beautiful nude fall colour: Essie's Demure Vixen. This is a dusty, old rosy mauve colour with a beautiful blue iridescence to it. It looked like a great everyday nude colour, something everybody needs in their nailpolish collection.

                                                  Swatch: Demure vixen

                                        See that beautiful iridescence? I love it!

This polish was very sheer and it took me about  3 or 4 coats to get it to look like the colour in the bottle. Usually, I would find this to be very annoying, but the layers dried within minutes so my nails didn't get messy. I wished the blue iridescence would show up a bit more, but I think it would show up a bit more when you hold your nails in bright sunlight (which we don't have in Belgium now).

I really like this nailpolish and I'll be wearing it a lot this fall (and winter... and spring....), it's just the perfect nude! This polish is available at Kruidvat and Di for €10,99.

What's your favorite nailpolish for fall?
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS