Nyx Slide On Pencils in 'Jewel' and 'Golden Bronze' Review

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hey guys, another product I bought from the Cherry Culture site were the Slide On eyeliner pencils. The full name of these pencils is: 'Slide On, Glide On,Stay On & Definitely A Turn On Waterproof Extreme Shine Eyepencil. (This eyelines is so good, the name had to be long!)', which I think is the best name ever for an eyeliner! 



I got these in two colors: 'Jewel' (dark purple with shimmer) and 'Golden Bronze' (beautiful bronze color).



Here are the swatches of the two colors. I've heard a lot of people compare these to the Urban Decay eyliners. I've never tried the UD ones, so I can't compare them. But I think these are amazing! They just glide on like butter and  they have great color payoff. I think these are two beautiful colors. I don't have anything like it in my collection.


I wanted to see of these really stayed on, so I rubbed them a minute after appying them. They lost their intensity, but they had stained my hand pretty well. To take them off, I had to use eye makeup remover. They are waterproof :)




I think these eyeliners are great and I love the colors. They are smooth, soft and come in a huge color selection. Everyone would find the perfect color for them :)

You can find these pencils at the Cherry Culture website.

What is your favourite eyeliner?
xx, 
Astrid 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS