Nail of the Day: OPI Gargantuan Green Grape

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hey everyone. Long time, no blogposts! I have been very busy with school but I have spring break now so I'll be able to post some reviews and other stuff ;)

Today I'm showing you a lovely nail color by OPI. Gargantuan Green Grape is a bright pastel color that  is somewhere between a mint green and a lime green. The perfect spring and summer color.

                                              Natural light, three coats

This nail polish was very disappointing and difficult to work with. It was sheer, streaky and after 3 coats, you could still my actual fingernail underneath the polish. I really like OPI nail polishes so this was a big disappointment to me. I love the color, but the formulation is just horrible.

If you have the patience to work with colors like this and you like this color; this might be something for you. But I almost never reach for this color because it is just too tricky to apply. There are better polishes in similar colors out there.

What is your favorite spring color?
xx, 
Astrid.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature one of your posts! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS