Project Pan March Update + Empties!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I wanted to write a blogpost today, so I thought it would be the perfect time to update you all on my Project Pan. 

This month flew by so fast and it was quite easy to resist buying makeup. I had a busy time at school and I didn't go shopping that much. That made it easy for me to avoid makeup stores. But also online beauty shopping was not as tempting this month. I must say, I'm a bit proud of myself. However, saying all of this now... makes me realise how much I want to go shopping for makeup. I'll better stay inside for the next couple of days ;)

I, again, realise how long it takes to use up a product. I try to use up mascaras, but I think I just have too many. I now switch it up as much as I can, so they all get used. Hopefully, I use some of them up in April.


I have three empties to share with you this month.

1) Too Faced Shadow Insurance (sample)
This is a little sample sized eyeshadow primer that I got for free with the Too Faced Eye Love palette. This sample, as well as the Urban Decay one I finished last month, had lasted me a very long time. I also have the full size one, but I've never used it because this sample lasted me longer than I had expected. It keeps my eyeshadow looking great all day long, without creasing. Yay!


2) Yves Rocher Expert Repair Body Lotion
I'm a little sad. I loved this body lotion so so much and now it's empty. As I said in my review about this product, I just adore it. It makes my skin feeling soft and hydrated for days! The lotion smells nice and sinks into the skin very fast. 
My favorite body lotion ever. I will repurchase this again and again and again! 

3) Yves Rocher Jardin Du Monde Pomegranate Shower Gel
As you can see, I've used this to the very last drop. There is nothing really special about this shower gel but it smells divine: so fresh and fruity.  

So that's it for my Project Pan update! The end is almost there (not really, but let's stay positive) ;)

What products have you been using up this month?
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. Good for you finishing stuff up! I struggle with it especially lotions.
    By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! All the details are on my blog. :D
    http://monkeytoesandmanicures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS