NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in 'Iced Mocha' Review and Swatches

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hello again everybody! I want to introduce you guys to the NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in 'Iced Mocha'. This is a beautiful frosty brown-taupe color. You can use this product as an all over the lid eyeshadow, an eyeshadow base or even as an eyeliner! I think it would beautiful, however you use it.



I've heard so much about the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils so I was very excited to finally try one out. This color and 'Milk' are the most popular shades, but NYX has a huge color selection in this line. From neutrals to brights, everyone will find the perfect color!


In the swatches above, you can see the color applied on my hands. On the lowest swatch, I blended out the color a bit, like you would on your eyes. I's beautiful and neutral but you can also built this color up, for a darker effect.

The product itself is very creamy. This glides on like butter! So soft!

This is an amazing product that I would really recommend to anyone. It's also really inexpensive :)

This is also a product I bought on the Cherry Culture website. Their NYX product selection is huge, you can find so many products on the site.

What do you think about the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils?
What's your favorite color?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS