Nail of the Day: Essie 'Tea and Crumpets'

Monday, September 30, 2013

Today, I was in the mood for a more neutral nail polish. So I looked into my collection and there it was: Essie 'Tea and Crumpets'. Probably one of the most beautiful neutral shades I own. A color like this is a staple in every collection.

                          Swatch: Tea and Crumpets, natural light
Tea and Crumpets is a stunning light caramel/beige/light pink with a touch of shimmer. It's a perfect neutral that makes the nails look perfect. Another good thing about it is that it will match all your outfits ;)

Essie nail polishes are, in my opinion, some of the best ones out there. They can be quite sheer, but this one looked great with two coats. They dry very quick and stay on a few days without chipping. When your nails start to chip with a light and shimmery color like this, its hardly noticable. I like! :)

What's your favorite neutral polish?
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS