March Favorites 2015

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? March is over and I'm a bit sad because it's one of my favorite months. But it's time to share my favorites with you girls and I'm happy about that! I don't have a lot of them, because this month, I was really into the 'No Make-up make-up' look so I kept it all very toned down and natural. I also had quite a few days where I wore no make-up at all because my skin was acting a bit weird at times. Let's get started with my favorite products of this month!



Starting with skin care, I've been using the Vitamine E Night Cream from The Body Shop a lot. This was a sample included in my Advent calendar, just like the regular Vitamine E moisturizing day cream. I actually like this a lot more than the regular day cream. It's thick, but not greasy at all. Because my skin has been very dry lately, this was a bit more moisturizing. Khiel's Creme De Corps is a lotion that I got in a Deauty box a while ago. I never tried it until two weeks ago, when I ran out of lotion. I thought it would be a bit greasy but it's amazing! The texture reminds me of my favorite Yves Rocher Body Lotion, it sinks into the skin very fast. I was pleasantly surprised with this one! My hands were still in desperate need of hand cream and the Almond Hand Cream from The Body Shop is my current favorite. The Body Shop hand creams are in my opinion some of the best out there, they are very moisturizing but they do not leave the hands feeling tacky, which is something very important to me.

Lip balm, lip balm, lip balm! Lots of it, every day! My most used ones this month were the Labello Coconut Lip Butter (a lovely gift from Sanja and Petra) and the EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm. The coconut one smells like heaven. So coconutty and delicious. It also does a great job at moisturizing. The EOS one is a minty lip balm that makes your lips tingle a bit. I like it a lot! It also looks so cute in the egg-like packaging. 
Bourjois makes amazing lip product and this Rouge Edition Velvet Lip Lacquer in 'Nude-ist' is no exception. It's the PERFECT matte 'my lips but better' color. It makes my lips look flawless but it does not look like I have something on. If you want to win a red version of this lip lacquer, you can still enter my giveaway here.


On days that my skin was not as dry, I used the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Matifying Fluid. This is a moisturizing cream that makes your skin very soft and keeps the shine under control. I did not wear this every day, but it's still a favorite: my Bourjois Healty Mix Foundation. It has medium coverage, but still allows your skin to breathe and shine trough. That's how all foundations need to be, in my opinion! It also smells very nice. A go-to eye combination is mascara and a light eyeliner on the water line. This Big and Curvy mascara from the body shop has gotten lots of love this month. It makes the lashes very long and seperates them. As an eyeliner on the waterline, I've been using this Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof eyeliner in 'Nude' a lot. It just brightens up the eyes and makes you look more awake.


What are your favorites for this month?
xx, 

Astrid

4 comments:

  1. I've been loving Bourjois Healthy Mix lately as well. My skin seems to have been dehydrated and this is the only foundation that is moisturizing as well:). Yey for coconut!:)) Thanks for linking my blog in your post Astrid;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it's very moisturizing! :D
      You don't need to thank me for that, I do it with pleasure :D
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, that mascara sounds like something I would love. Need to remember it for the next time I'm near The Body Shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bourjois healthy mix foundation too! It gives a radiant glow to the skin while still providing coverage! I have not tried many other foundations, but I'm thinking of trying estee lauder's double wear next!

    http://gwhyinspire.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS