Kruidvat/Drugstore Haul: June 2016

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hey girls! I'm here today with a very exciting drugstore haul! Kruidvat was having a VIP night last friday with -20% on everything (except book, but don't ask me why). I took the chance to completely go crazy and buy some products I've had my eye on for a while now. I also went a little nuts in the 'matte' liquid lipstick department. 

I mostly bought lip products and cheek products. I also got some random nail, hair and sun products. Sit back and relax, because it's going to be quite a long post, with lots of great new goodies!

  • Kruidvat SoLait Sun screen in SPF 15 and 30: I going on vacation to Tuscany next week and these were on sale. 2 for only 4€. I thought these would be very handy to keep in my purse, since they are not that big. 
  • Dove Hair Therapy Leave-on Conditioner Spray: Finally reunited with this amazing product! I had the Gliss Kur spray before this one, but I did not like that one as much as this one. It has a subtle yet great scent and makes the hair soft and shiny!

  • Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet '17 Cool Brown': My friend Ynee found this gorgeous shade at the Bourjois display. It's a gorgeous nude brown color. But the kind of nude that does NOT make you look dead! This is what I've been looking for. It looks absolutely gorgeous on my friend and I've tried this one out two times as well. If you like the Bourjois Velvets, you'll like this one. (A review with all the colors I own coming soon, spoiler alert...)
  • Essence XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss (Matte editions) in 'Soft Nude' & 'Berry Cream': These were simply too gorgeous to leave behind. I never knew Essence made matte lip glosses. I think these are not like the current matte liquid lipsticks that are everywhere, these are probably matte lip creams. I still need to try them out, but I'm already so excited.
  • Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in 'Nude Thrill': Matte, matte, matte... more matte! This is one of the new Vivid Matte Liquids. I got another nude color, because two were not enough, right? I'm planning on doing a comparison with all these colors. I already tried this one and I LOVE the color but the lasting power was a bit more meh... I'll keep you guys posted when I try it out more.
  • Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palette 'Rock 'n Rose': I've looked at this palette so many times and never picked it up. But I decided to get it, just because. This palette include three blush colors, which are all rosy shades. A more rose color, a true pink and a very light pink color. That lost one would be a nice highlight shade if you want, as a blush it's way too light. 
  • Rimmel Kate Moss Highlight-Contour-Blush palette in '02 Coral Glow': Another one I had my eye on... The infamous trio palette by Kate Moss! A nice golden highlighter, a mid-toned contour/bronzer color and a true coral blush shade. Very lovely colors, but the texture was very powdery! I think using a light hand with these is needed!
  • Essence Soo Glow! Cream to Powder Highlighter: This white with golden sheen highlighter looked too beautiful to pass. I also still need to try this one out but the swatch and formula seemed very promising!
  • Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in 'Barely There': My friend Siska wore this one the other day and it looked amazing on her. I also needed to pick this one up. It's a 'your lips but more fabulous' color, right up my alley! These Essence lipsticks are too die for, so creamy and pigmented!
  • Essence Longlasting Lipliner in 'Lovely Frappuccino': I've been looking for this color for months and finally got it. The perfect nude color, so gorgeous!
  • Essence Tribe'O Metric Nail Stickers: I haven't bought any nail stickers for such a long time now, but when I saw these I just had to pick them up. I'm planning to pair them with the nail color I bought. 
  • NYC Shine in a Minute 'Glamorous Beige': Too match all the nude lip colors, ofcourse! I just saw this color and it looked so pretty. I'm going to paint my nails with this one next!
Swatches: Bourjois 'Cool Brown', Essence 'Soft Nude' and 'Berry Cream', Maybelline 'Nude Thrill', Essence 'Lovely Frappuccino', Essence 'Barely There'

Swatches: Essence Soo Glow Highlighter, Catrice Blush Trio, Rimmel Kate palette

Above, you can see all the swatches of the new stuff. I'm so excited about this haul, I've been testing out some new things. I'll keep you girls posted on how everything works out.

What is the most exciting product you picked up recently?
xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. We have limited range of Velvets. This color looks so pretty. Wish we had more nudes, since I just love wearing those on day to day basis :D. Rimmel palette looks super pretty. Essence highlighter is really nice, since it has such a nice sheen. But for me it's too light for now, I like it better in the winter :).
    BTW have fun on your holiday and post lots of photos. I always love Tuscany from the movies :). Oh and you'll be right next to Slovenia, maybe you should make a trip to our country as well ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to visit Slovenia and my boyfriend also wants to visit it! :D Maybe in September!
      xx

      Delete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS