H&M Beauty Lipsticks Review and Swatches

Monday, February 27, 2017

H&M beauty has some of the best lipsticks out there. During the last couple of months, they have become some of my favorite. They have so many colors to choose from, there is something out there for every skin colors. From light peach nude colors to bright reds, purples and dark browns. In this post, I'm going to show you all the colors I own and their swatches.



First of all, let's talk about the gorgeous packaging. The cream formulas have gold/cream colored tubes and the matte ones have gold/black packaging. They look so simple yet luxurious. 

The formula of both the cream and matte lipsticks is amazing. They are all so soft and pigmented. They glide on the lips like butter put stay put. Very great quality. 
I once heard a rumour that these lipsticks are made in the same factory as MAC lipsticks but I did some research on that and I can't confirm it. To be honest, I prefer these over my MAC ones. I think you can easily find dupes in here for half the price.


I own 7 colors of the H&M lipsticks. They are 9,99€ a piece. But you have to keep on it, because they often do deals like buy 1, get one free. In sales months, there often a selection of colors on sale for -50%. 

  • Cream Chestnut: Light brown-rose nude.
  • Route 66 (Matte): Matte mid-town brown
  • Siena Piazza: Light coral pink and one of my favorites.
  • Macaron: Bright pink with a hint of coral.
  • Last Tango: Pink-red.
  • Rust me: Wearable brown-red.
  • Penny Red: Dark red with a hint of purple. More of a bordeaux-like color.

As you can see, the swatches all look really good. I'm so in love with the colors and quality. These are not available in all H&M stores, I've only seen three stores in Belgium that sell this line. So you might need to look around a bit. You can also check the H&M website and order online.

xx, 
Astrid

4 comments:

  1. I am always eyeing these, but never buy any, because I have too much lipsticks as it is. :) The packaging is right up my alley. Cream Chestnut looks so pretty. Great swatches. ;)

    To be honest, I like all my other lipsticks more than my MAC lipsticks, which is a shame to say, because they were so damn expensive. I agree with you, you can get shade dupes among much affordable brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, I used to love MAC so much but I never buy/use any of their products anymore. There are so many great brands out there. If you ever want to try out H&M lipsticks, you won't regret it! :)

      Delete
  2. Better than MAC? I definitely need to try them out :D I especially like the look of the first two shades <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first two are quite similar in the tube but Route 66 is darker and matte :D

      Delete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS