Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Review & Swatches

Monday, May 1, 2017

Hallo lovely ladies, today I want to talk about the Bourjous Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipsticks. These are probably one of my favorite lip products out there. I own three of the current collection and I like them all very much. 



Let's talk about the packaging first. These lipsticks all have short, wide bottles, which don't take much place in your handbag of make-up bag. I like how the lid is the same color as the lipstick. If you own many lip colors, this makes it easy to grab the right one, when you're in a hurry.

These come with a soft doe foot applicator, which makes it easy to apply the lipstick smoothly and get in all the nooks and crannies of your mouth. 



 I currently have three colors:
  • 17 Cool Brown: A true Kylie Jenner brown nude
  • 07 Nute-Ist: Pink nude
  • 01 Personne Ne Rouge: There are two red colors in this collection. This is the slightly darker one.

They have a similar consistency as the NYX Matte lip creams, which I really like. It's creamy, applies very nice (and it's MATTE!) on the lips and when it dries down, it stays put. You can wear this all night and don't worry about your lipsticks smearing. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear the red color. It just looks so classy.

Have you tried these yet? What's your favorite color?

xx,
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. I have the same red shade as you and I really liked them, but find them a bit drying on me. NYX just wear better. Although I've seen new peachy and brown shades that we finally got in Slovenia and now I kind of want one. That brown that you have looks so pretty :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I used to love them Bourjois Liquid Lipsticks. I still think they're really good but I found an other love in NYX and Sleek liquid lipsticks. :P

    But still; they look gorgeaus! :3


    http://www.moniacagnazzo.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS