Goodbye GFC, Hello Bloglovin!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

As a lot of you may already know, Google had decided to stop with Google Friend Connect. I don't know why, but I'm not a fan of this decision. GFC was a fun way to get to know new blogs and follow them. This way you guys were up to date about my new blogposts, but I could also follow many many great blogs!
 

Luckily, there is still an easy way to follow my blog: Bloglovin. On this site, you can follow every blog there is and you can easily see all the new posts that your favorite bloggers have written. I suggest that you guys, if you're interested in my blog, follow me on bloglovin as well. You can do this by clicking here.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Summer vacation is ALMOST here!
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS