Nail of the Day: OPI 'Peace&Love&OPI' Swatch and Review

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Good afternoon, my girls! Let's talk about 'Peace&Love&OPI' from the new O.P.I. San Francisco collection. This is the only color I picked up from this collection and for me, it's also one of the more unique colors. It's a gunmetal grey color with a purple and green duochrome to it.


This color is not easy to pick up on camera but it is beautiful in real life. After one coat, I was a bit worried because it was quite sheer. But after a second coat, it was perfectly opaque and it looked perfect! OPI is, just like Essie, one of the best nail polish brand available. I love their nail polishes so much.

As you can see in the photo above, it has that awesome duochrome! When your nails catch the light from different angles, your nails will have a different sheen. I love this kind of nail polishes, they're so cool :) I cannot get over how beautiful this looks.

The San Francisco collection is limited edition, so if you're interested in this color, I suggest you pick this up fast! At the store, a lot of colors from the collection were already sold out. 

What is your favorite fall nail polish?
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    this is such a beautful color, perfect fot autumn and i think i'm going to try this one soon.
    my favorite nail polish is called: sand tropez by essie,it's much more summery color but i'ts the perfect nude clear polish i'd ever tried.

    anyway, have a great day and week!

    http://herlifeinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS