Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Scrub Review

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hello, lovely ladies! Last week, I posted a drugstore haul where I talked about the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Scrub. I looked good, smelled amazing so I thought it was going to be amazing. To be honest, it was not...


This scrub is for oily skin and it promises to clean out your pores and leaves your skin feeling radiant! It contains Salicylic Acid, which is known for its use in anti-acne treatments.  It also contains grapefruit extracts, pomegranate and vitamine C.

How do you use this scrub? On the bottle, it says that you should wash your face every day with this scrub, especially your T-zone. Avoid contact with the eyes and rinse off really good after using it.

When I bought it, I really thought I was going to have an amazing skin after using this. But this scrub does not live up to its claims.

First of all, I do NOT understand why they call this a scrub. This feels like a regular face wash
with itsy bitsy tiny pieces of something in it. I can hardly feel anything in this product. To me, a scrub has to be more rough. Also, I have more of a combination skin. My skin can be very oily, but at the same time, I have some dry spots around my nose and eyes sometimes. Those drier spots felt irritated after using this, they were a bit red. So I think this is not the right product for me and my skin.
I'm a bit disappointed, because it didn't do anything good for my skin. It says to use this every day, but I don't think I will use this a lot. Maybe when I have some blemishes or when my skin feels more oily, I'll use this.

xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS