My Life In 20 Questions Tag

Sunday, February 9, 2014

 Hey girls! I'm sorry for not uploading a blogpost the last week. I had a busy week and a serious lack of inspiration! Luckily, I found another very fun tag to do today! I know I've doing tags a lot, but I really like doing them. I promise the next couple of blogpost won't be any tags!



1. What is your favorite color? Red
2.  What is your favorite number? 7
3. What is your dream career? I study occupational therapy and I'd love to work in a revalidation center. I'd also love to work with people who have a sensorial handicap. But in a complete other direction, I'd love to do something with fashion or beauty in the future.
4. Where do you see yourself living when you're on your own? Now, I live in a studio in Ghent, but I go home in the weekends. I'd like to live in a city when I'm done with my studies. But when I want to start a family, a nice house in a calm neighbourhoud seems like a great place as well.
5. Where is your favorite place to travel? I like traveling trough europe. I really love Italy and Spain! Any place sunny and warm will make me happy.
6. What do you do in your free time? Blogging, hanging out with friends, watching series. I'd like to start doing more sport in my free time.
7. Favorite clothing stores? NafNaf, H&M, Vero Moda and New Look are my favorite places to shop.
8. Dream car? Volkswagen Beetle: such a cute car!
9. What TV shows can't you live without? Sex And The City, Grey's Anatomy, New girl, How I Met Your Mother,...



10. 3 things you need in your life are... The three F's: Family, friends and fun!
11. I can't sleep without...? A pillow!
12. If you were given 1 million dollars all for yourself what would you do with it? I'd help my family if they need something, buy a house, go on a big shopping spree and save the rest for later.
13. I have a celebrity crush on...? Jamie Dornan, Pharrell Williams, Alex Pettyfer, Liam Payne (from One Direction), Ryan Gosling, Orlando Bloom,... I could go on for hours!
14. What is your favorite treat to eat? Anything with chocolate! I also really like chips, when I want something non-sweet!
15. My favorite wild animal is...a giraffe! Just look at them! They are goofy, beautiful and so cute!



16. What is your favorite season? Spring/summer
17. My favorite childhood show was... Degrassi, the next generation. In Belgium, we had a few kid shows like Samson&Gert (the adventures of a man and his cute dog), Spring ('Jump', which was about a group of friend that went to the same dancing school) and W817 ('Wait a minute', which was about a group of student living in the same house). I really liked those 4 shows as a kid! I still watch W817 when it's on tv now :p
18. Why did you start blogging? I love reading blogs and I love makeup. I wanted to try blogging for a while so I decided to try it out. And I loved it immediately!
19. What do you hold close to your heart? Memories with my family and friends.
20. What is one music artist that you are in love with? Right now, I've been loving the song 'Drunk in love' by Beyoncé. I've always loved her music. I love Ed Sheeran, Amy Winehouse and Emeli Sandé a lot as well.

I tag everyone who reads this and wants to do this tag! Let me know if you're going to do it :D

xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely doing this soon, it really is a great tag :) And I'm obsessed with giraffes, I would probably die of happiness if I could own one or something like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS