The Body Shop 24 Days of Joy Advent Calendar: Week 1

Sunday, December 7, 2014

This year, the countdown to Christmas eve is much more exciting, thanks to the Body Shop's Advent calendar! This is the first year the calendar is available in Belgium and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am about this. I got this way back in October and kept in my room, untouched, until last monday. I thought it would be fun to give you guys a weekly overview of the products that are hidden inside this box. So let's get started, shall we? 

The box is beautifully decorated with all sorts of Christmas drawings: presents, a snow man, santa's sleigh, a moose and lot's of snow. When you open the box, you get 24 little compartments filled with 24 products from The Body Shop. It's so much fun to wake up every morning and open up a little door, to discover what's behind it.


Monday, december 1: Almond hand & nail creme: To start the countdown, this was a great product to begin with. This smells divine. It's probably the best smelling hand creme I own (after the Rituals one). I used it immediately. It sinks quite quick and leaves a nice, lingering scent behind. This is my favorite product of this week!
Tuesday, december 2: Nail file: To me, this is not such a special product but a nail file can come in very handy a times so it's good to have one around.
Wednesday, december 3: Cranberry Heart Soap: I was never a big fan of the Cranberry line but I have no idea why because this smells amazing!! I love the scent now! I be posting a Body Shop Christmas sale haul very soon, where I got another product from this line.
Thursday, december 4: Cranberry Shower gel: Can't go wrong with a nice smelling mini shower gel, right? I keep opening it up to smel it, it's so good!
Friday, december 5: Cranberry Shimmer lotion: I never used a shimmering lotion ever but I think it can be fun to try out? Let's hope it's very subtle shimmer, so we don't end up looking like a disco ball ;)
Saturday, december 6: Black Kohl Eyeliner Pencil: Black eyeliner? Another thing you can always make me happy with! This is my second favorite product of the week.
Sunday, december 7: Strawberry Heart Soap: A nice, sweet smelling soap. A bit more sweet than the Cranberry one but I still like it a lot!

Now, I must say... I had a little sneak peak at the back of the box, where all the products are listed. I'm not gonna say anything now, I don't want to give any spoilers, but there are some very nice products included! It's very hard for me to wait every day. I hope you liked this post and next sunday, you'll see part 2 of it! :)

xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS