Little Beauty Haul + Summer Small Talk

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hi there, everyone. Long time, no blogpost! I'm so excited to be able to sit down and talk to you guys. How are you all doing? How is your summer going? I've been working the last couple of weeks in amusement parc 'Plopsaland' at the sea side. After work, I'm often to tired to do anyting (except watch movies on the sofa) but today, I really wanted to blog. On one of my free days, I went to Kruidvat, our local drugstore, and decided to treat myself a bit. The result? New make-up! 





* Essence All About Chocolates Eyeshadow Palette: This was on sale, I got -50% off. At first I didn't pick it up, but when I saw it was only €1,80... I coulnd't leave it there. It's a very nice nude palette with some more brown and slightly darker shades in it. Very nice to creaty sultry eye looks. Can't wait to experiment with it!

* Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow palette in '010 All Nude': Another gorgeous nude palette.This purchase is influenced by my friend Sanja from Sparkle With Laughter. I saw it on her June favorites post and just fell in love with it. I tested the colors in the store and knew it right away: this one belongs to me.



* Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in 'Paprika Pop': Gorgeous bright blue-based red color. This looks incredible on the nails, I painted my toes with it a few days ago. It has a new formula and I love red colors like this. 

* Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: Ooohw yes, this is a CLASSIC. Maybelline is celebrating their birthday (100 years!) with a repromotion of their most famous mascara ever. I've heard stories that this mascara isn't that good as everybody said, but I actually like it! It does not give a lot of volume but it does a good job at seperating your lashes and makes them longer! This one was on sale (-25%) so I just to give it a chance. It also has a limited edition '100 years' print on it. 

So those were my new purchases! I've also bought the first two books of Harry Potter! I've finished the first one last weekend and really liked it. I can't believe I never read them before, it's so much fun! 

How's your summer?

xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the Catrice eyeshadow palette is stunning and so affordable, score!
    I've been working as well and I'm too tired to do anything when I come home too, but I'm currently counting down the days until I go to the seaside for a week. Can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palette is gorgeous! :D I hope you have a great time at the sea side! ;)
      xx

      Delete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS