The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Moisturizing Scrub Mask

Saturday, February 13, 2016

I think I have found my favorite scrub/face mask ever. The weather here in Belgium has been very weird lately: one day the sun is shining, the other it's pouring rain and than it's freezing. My skin can't keep up. It's been feeling a bit dry. While I was in Amsterdam, we went inside the body shop and they were busy training new employees. They asked us if we were interested in some skin care advice. I had a very sweet employee and she told be about this great face mask. I decided to try it out and it is amazing!



I'm talking about the Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Moisturizing Scrub Mask. First of all: it smells delicious! Very fresh with a soft hint of honey and oatmeal. You apply a generous layer to the skin, let it sit for about 5-10 minutes and then rinse it off in circulair motions. I usually apply this before I take a shower and rinse it off there.



My skin feels very soft and moisturized after using this mask. Also, my face looks a lot less red and smells like heaven. The mask part allows the skin to get moisturized and soak up the product and afterwards, you can scrub and get that skin nice and soft.



The scrub is available at The Body Shop stores and online for about 16€. The pot contains 100ml of product. It's a very nice face mask but I think you can also make some yourself using yoghurt, honey and oats, if you want a cheaper alternative. 

What's your favorite face mask?
xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great. :) I love oats, because they are very nice for sensitive skin, so this would be great for the face. You're right, you can definitely make it at home, but if you're a lazy type, you gave us a nice option to buy :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, I can really see the benefits in my skin after using this one :D xx

      Delete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS