Lush Season Tweetings Gift Box

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful time! I wanted to show you guys one of my Christmas presents today, that my big brother got me. It's the Lush Seasons Tweetings Gift box. The Lush giftboxes are great to give someone who doesn't really know the brand, but you can also give them to the big Lush fans!


This box contains the Snowcake soap (a creamy almond scented confection), The Twilight shower gel (with lavender scent), the Ro's Argan body conditioner (a rose-scented shower lotion) and the Tiny Hands solid hand lotion (a softening, smoothing hand cream in a bar). 

The Ro's Argan Body Conditioner smells like heaven! The other products smell amazing too. I can't wait to try these out and use them.

All of these products are handmade and cruelty free!

You can purchase all the products of gift sets at www.lush.com.

Have you ever tried Lush products?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS