Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat Review

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hello again everyone! Another Blog post today about the Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat. I got this in September, at the Brussels airport. It came for free with an exclusive airport set of three bestselling Essie polishes (Mademoiselle, Chinchilly and All Lacquered up).


Where do I begin? First of all, I don't think the little brush is that practical. Most of the Essie nail polishes have these thick brushes, that make it easy to paint your nails. This one has a very thin one and I don't like that at all. The formulation is very runny and takes a long time to dry, something I do not have patience for.  
And than we have the fact that I don't think it actually does something on my nails. As most of you, I do not like chipped nail polishes and this did not help with that. I'm glad it came for free in that nail polish set because I don't think I will ever repurchase this. I will use it up but only because of my project pan ;)

I'm not sure how much this Top coat costs, but I think it's around €10,99. I think that's a lot of money for a top coat that doens't really work that well, in my opinion.

Have you used this top coat? What did you think of it? 
Or do you have another (better) one?
Let me know ;)
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS