Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad in 'Nude Elements' Swatches

Monday, December 17, 2012

Hey everyone, today I'm showing you one of my favorite eyeshadow quads: the Revlon Colorstay 12 hour eyeshadow quad in 'Nude Elements'. I like this quad because the colours in it are a little different than the other nude quads that are out there on the market.


You get 4 nude colours in this quad. A white with a satin finish, a beautiful champagne-peach colour, a purple-brown and a gunmetal grey. I really like this quad because it's great for everyday use.



The eyeshadows are all really smooth and they apply gorgeous on the eyelids. My favorite colour is the peach-champagne one because it's great for when you are in a hurry in the morning but you would like to have something on your eyes.

You can find this Revlon quad at INNO and some Planet Parfum stores for €11,95.

Do you like Revlon products? What's your favorite?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS