Yves Rocher Correction Shine and Fill Base Coat Review

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to talk to you guys about the Yves Rocher Correction Shine and Fill Base Coat. I bought this about three months ago, when I realised that I actually never really used a basecoat that much and I wanted to get one that would also fill in the ridges of my nails.

 
I won't say this is a fantastic base coat, but it does the job. I'm using it to protect my nails against discoloration, because I like to use darker nail colours in the winter.
It dries quickly and leaves a matte finish on the nails. It doesn't fill in the ridges on my nails that well, but I don't mind. I'll use this up but then I'll start looking for a better base coat :)


You can get this base coat in the Yves Rocher stores for €6,95 but if you get the Yves Rocher News Letters in your mail (the cards that they send every few months with coupons and free gifts with purchase), you can easily get this with 50% off, like I did.

What base coat do you use?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS