Yves Rocher Expert Réparation Body Lotion Review

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello everybody, I wish you all a happy newyear! I hope this year will be fantastic for everyone. Today I'm showing you my favorite body lotion ever: the Yves Rocher Expert Repair Lotion for extra dry skin. I bought this in may, when I recieved another card from Yves Rocher. I had -50% on a few products by choice and I decided to chose this one. I never thought I would love this so much!

 

This is a soft, moisturizing cream infused with shea butter that doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin. I usually use it after a shower or when my skin needs that little something more . It sinks in to the skin very quickly, which I like a lot. It also has an amazing scent that stays for a while.It keeps the skin very soft. I use often on my arms, because they can get really dry.

I like the product, I like the scent and I will definitely repurchase this (after my project pan)! I just love it! ;)

What's your favorite body lotion?
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. I love this lotion but where do I buy it? was given to me in a gift basket for Christmas last year.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS