GOSH Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick Review and Swatches

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hey everyone, today I wanted to share a review on the GOSH Waterproof eyeshadow sticks. I've had these for a really long time, but recently started using them again (a positive thing about my project pan: I rediscover old favorites). 


These are twist-up creamy eyeshadow sticks that you can use as a base or eyeshadow. I have them in three colors: Love that Brown, Love that Real Gold and Love that Copper. They are all beautiful neutral shades.


I really like the packaging, it's not hard to find the right color you need in your makeup bag.

                                            Love that Real Gold

                                                     Love that Copper

                                                   Love that Brown


Here are swatches! These eyeshadow sticks are amazing. They have great pigmentation and they blend really nicely on the eyelid. They might be quite sheer once blended, but you can easily build up the color.

BUT Gosh has changed their line of eyeshadow sticks and these colors aren't available anymore. I have two of the new eyeshadow sticks and I will also do a review on those soon.

You can find Gosh Cosmetics in Kruidvat Stores.

Do you like the Gosh eyeshadow sticks?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS