Project Pan Update + December Empties!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Some of you might be wondering how everything is going with my Project '6 months' Pan. In November, I decided to stop buying makeup products for six months, so I had the chance to use up products in my collection and remove them. 

At first, I thought this was going to be easy. When I go shopping, I don't go into stores like Kruidvat or Di. Those are the Belgian drugstores, where they sell a lot of makeup. I just ignore stores like that. BUT being at home, on a computer, I get tempted to go on websites and see al the sales going on or new products coming out (Asos, I'm looking at you). This makes it harder. But I'm still motivated to go on and not purchase anything. 

I already have a few empties as well! These are products that were already almost empty when I started, but hey, they still count as empties! I already threw them out, so I went online to find pictures to show to you guys.

  
1) Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: At first I didn't like this one. It was very wet and it clumped on my lashes. But after a while, the formula dried up a bit and I loved it! It seperates and lengtens the lashes. I am going to miss this mascara and I might repurchase it ;)









2) Bourjois Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: My favorite remover of all time! It gets everything off without any problem and does not leave a greasy feeling on the face. This is the third bottle I used up and I always repurchase it. I just love it!








3) Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer: I saw a review on this by Amarixe and MissGlamorazzi on Youtube so I decided to try this out and it was fantastic! It covers up dark circles very good and it blends easily into the skin.









4) Nivea Calm&Care Deodorant: If you're looking for a deodorant that doesn't irritate your skin after shaving and smells nice and fresh, you'll love this. The smells stays a long time, but is not overpowering. I use this everyday and after shaving and it doesn't irritate my skin. Very very great deodorant!





That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you are having a Project Pan going on, tell me all about it! What products have you used up?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS