USA Haul Part 2: Makeup - CVS, Sephora & Duane Reade

Friday, October 3, 2014

Time for part 2 of the USA haul! Today will be make-up and skin care. I'm going to insert 'group pictures' of the products and list them under the photo. You'll probably see a lot of reviews in the near future so I'm not going to talk about them here. That would make this post very very long so let's keep it easy!

  • Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in Ash/Taupe
  • Benefit Gimme Brow Gel in 'Light'
  • Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio 'Walking on Eggshells'
  • Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in 'Comfort Zone'
  • L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in 'Amber Rush'
  • NYX Eyeliner in 'Golden Olive'
  • Rimmel Eyeliner in 'Navy', 'Light Blue' and 'Nude'
  • Maybelline Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows in 'Bad to the Bronze' (repurchase for when my old one dries up) and 'Barely Branded'
  • Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara
  • Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara
  • Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad in 'Addictive'
  • Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black (part of a gift with purchase) 
  • Milani Shadow Eyez Pencil in 'Champagne Toast'
  • Nyx Jumbo Eye pencil in 'Cashmere'
  • Maybelline Age Rewind concealer
  • Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in 'Playa Del Pink'


  • Wet 'n Wild Blush in 'Heather Silk'
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in 'Natural'
  • NYC 'Sunny' Bronzer
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Blissful'
  • Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser
  • First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser Red Clay
  • Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Foundation in 'Cream Chamois'
  • M.A.C. 'Pink Sprinkles' Blush from The Simpsons collection
  • Dolce & Gabbana 'The One' Rollerball
  • Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' Perfume
  • Estée Lauder Lipsticks in 'Pink Berry' and 'Hot Shimmer' (part of a gift with purchase)
  • Dior Creme De Rose Lipbalm
  • Nyx Butter Lipglosses 'Creme Brulée' and 'Vanilla Cream Pie'
  • Covergirl 'Watermelon Twist' and 'Rose Twist'
  • EOS Lipbalm in 'Sweet Mint' and 'Summer Fruit'
  • Revlon Lipstick in 'Sassy Mauve'
  • Maybelline Whisper in 'Lust for Blush'
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in 'Rose'
  • Covergirl 'Delicious' Lipstick
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Dusty Rose' and 'Rose Blush'
  • Nivea Lip Butter in 'Caramel Cream Kiss'
  • Maybelline Baby Skin Primer (forgot to add it to the Face-photo)
 So, I think I showed you everything I got (I might have forgotten a thing or two). If there is anything special you want to see a review on, just leave me a comment below and I'll do it as soon as I can! :D

Have a great weekend, ladies <3
xx,
Astrid

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! Can I have like everything? :)
    How do you like the Anastasia brow pencil? Not sure if I want to invest in it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Anastacia brow pencil, I was happy to finally find one that wasn't too dark for me. It gives a lot of control when you apply it. But I don't feel like I need to use it every day. I do use the Benefit brow gel every day and I really like it. Keeps them in place all day!

      Delete
  2. Splurge alert, can I come over and steel some stuff once in a while?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing products. I want more than half of them:) Nyx butter glosses are definitely one of them. Rimmel stay matte is amazing:). I'm looking forward to future reviews:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS