Empties: Products I Used Up #6

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Time for another empties post! The bag where I keep all my empties in was starting to look a bit full again so I decided to write about them. I personally like empties posts a lot, because they're the perfect way to really review a product, since you used all of it. This might be another one of those long blogposts, so sit back, relax and enjoy reading!

1. Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant: I used up two of these. I usually keep a deodorant at home and one at my studio in Ghent and this time, they ran empty at the same time. I really like this deodorant, it has a pleasant scent that lingers for quite a while and it's very gentle on the skin.
Would I repurchase? Yes!


2. Nivea Stress Protect Deodorant: This is only a travel size I picked up to keep in my handbag, but I actually really liked the scent of it! I don't know if it really reacts to stress and it certainly does not last 48 hours, but it stays on a long time and is also gentle on the skin. I might pick up the full size one of this one soon!
Would I repurchase? Yes


3. Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Concealer: Another one of these, I know I talked about this one a lot. This is one of my favorite under eye concealers ever. It covers up bags and dark circles, but it also brightens up your whole eye area.
Would I repurchase? I always do.


4. Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Feather Collection: I got this mascara on sale. It was my first Helena Rubenstein mascara and I was really curious to check it out. The results were the most natural, long lashes I've ever had. It's amazing! My lashes were seperated, elongated, clump-free. I loved this mascara and I was not happy to finish it, because I want to keep using it! I'm keeping the bottle until I get a new one, because I just can't say goodbye to it yet. 
Would I repurchase? Yes, definitely! But first, I have to use up some other mascaras.

5. Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo: I got this in my June Deauty box. I never thought I would like it that much! I was never a big fan of dry shampoo, I thought I didn't really need it in my life that much. But this stuff is amazing! It makes your hair looking fresh again and gives it some texture to work with. The smell is nice as well.
Would I repurchase? Yes!

6. Herbal Essences Party Refresh Dry Shampoo: Wanting to explore the world of dry shampoos, I picked this one up after reading a good review on it. It's inexpensive, comes in a big bottle and the packaging looks nice. I thought it would be amazing. And it was! It smells very good and makes your hair look fresh again.
BUT. After using it one time, the spray cap somehow broke and nothing comes out anymore. When you shake it, you hear that there is still a lot of product in the bottle, it just won't come out anymore. I was very disappointed about that.
Would I repurchase? I want to, but the fact that I broke after one use, holds me back. I got the Batiste one now and we'll see what I do when I finish that one up.

7. Khiel's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve: A nice, minty hand cream that moisturizes the hands and protects them against cold weather. I really liked this one! I didn't use it up completely, but the scent and color had changed so I decided to say goodbye to it and toss it out.

8. The Body Shop Moringa Body Scrub: Same as with the Khiel's hand cream, I did not use this one up completely, but the scent was really off. It's one of those creamy scrubs, which I really like. It has quite a strong floral scent. 
Would I repurchase? Probably not. I like other scents by The Body Shop more.

9. Van Der Hoog Romantic Roses Face Mask: These masks are all so amazing! I got this one from a friend for my birthday and it made my skin look soft and glowing. Big thumbs up!
Would I repurchase? Yes

10. The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel (Travel Size): One of my favorite scents by the body shop. Their shower gels are great.
Would I repurchase: I probably will!

11. The Body Shop Jolly Orange Shower Gel: I know this a bit of an old one, but it still worked great and smelled quite good.
Would I repurchase? I don't think it will be still available

12. AXE Anarchy for her Deodorant: Another deodorant! This one was the first female deodorant by Axe and it smelled very good! It stays on a very long time, which is awesome. One negative note: do NOT put this on after shaving because it will sting a bit! The Nivea ones are softer for that.
Would I repurchase? I already did!

13. Dove Nutritive Solutions Conditioning Spray: Easy to use, helps to detangle your hair, smells nice,... I've discovered a holy grail hair product. I loved this!
Would I repurchase? Yes!

These were my empties of the last couple of months! I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and I'll talk to you soon!

xx
Astrid

4 comments:

  1. Great review, thx for sharing. Some great stuff in the above. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I haven't tried the Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi concealer. Everyone seems to love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back from your trip! :D
      The Maybelline concealer is really amazing: it's easy to blend out and looks very natural :)

      Delete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS