The Christmas Tag!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hello, my lovely readers! A few days ago, I was reading 'The Christmas Tag' on Sanja's blog. I wanted to do a Christmas tag for days now and I realised I better hurry up because it IS almost Christmas. So here it is, let's get to the questions.



1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
At home, we always install a real Christmas tree, so that is what I prefer. It smells nice and it looks really beautiful. Synthetic trees can look good too, but personally, I prefer the real ones.


2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I actually never pick anything special, I haven't tried anything Christmas-related in a coffee shop. I usually stick with a vanilla latte with skinned milk. 


3. What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I really like gold, red and copper tones. They look really festive and beautiful.

4. Giving or receiving?
I like both. Ofcourse I love receiving presents, but I also enjoy hunting for the perfect Christmas present for a certain person. And when you see the happy look on their face when they open up the present, that's an even better feeling!

5. To mince pie or not to?
In Belgium, mince pies are not that popular, I've never tried one in my life! I always tought they were made with minced beef, but it turns out they're made with dried fruit. I don't think I'd like that.

6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
On Christmas day, my parents really like to show off with their cooking skills and we eat a lot! They try to make something different each year, but usually, there is fish soup or bisque d'homar, cheese or shrimp croquettes and roast on the table! It's one of the most delicious days of the year!

7. Christmas day fashion
Still working on that, actually! We don't really dress up on Christmas day, because it's just with family. I think I'll wear a cute dress, to have lots of room for the delicious food!

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I like 'All I want for Christmas is you' by Mariah Carey, to sing along. But I also love 'Last Christmas' by Wham. Those are the very popular classics.
Tip: If you really want to hear a beautiful Christmas song, look up 'Merry Christmas, Darling' by Karen Carpenter. Soooooo beautiful.

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
Home alone 1 and 2. I never get tired of those movies! I've seen the second one more than the first one, because we had that one on tape. I think I'll watch the first one again one of these days.

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
This year, we'll be opening them after lunch! :D
 
Sweeties, I hope you all have a wonderful couple of days! Enjoy the time with your family and opening up the presents! Merry Christmas!! :D
xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading this and the song you mentioned is really soo beautiful :)
    Merry Christmas to you too and I hope you get lots of great presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like ur manicure! So pretty! Happy holidays!
    _______________________________________________________________
    http://keepingupwithmarcela.blogspot.com/2013/12/holiday-makeup-nr1.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS