Nail of the Day: Floral Spring

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hey ladies! Yesterday night, I went to one of my best friend's house to hang out and watch friends while eating pancakes. She had a beautiful nail design on her nails and I asked her to do the same on mine. It's mint green (my favorite nail polish color) with white flowers. Perfect for spring and summer! I can't stop looking at my nails!




Lynn used a mint green polish (by Park Avenue), a white polish (by Kiko) and a gold glitter polish to create this look. She made the flowers and dots with a dotting tool.

If you like this look, you should definitely check out her blog! She does amazing nail looks, outfits of the day and lots of other posts! :D

Have a beautiful sunday, my sweeties!
xx,
Astrid

3 comments:

  1. cute mani :))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the combination with golden glitter :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS