Outfit of the Day: Easter Sunday!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter everybody! I hope you are all having an amazing sunday and are spending time with your family. I'm going to visit my grandmother today, with my brothers and their girlfriends and after that, we're going to have dinner at our house. I chose a casual outfit today, because we're just hanging out with family. 


Bleu/grey striped tank top: Primark
Cardigan: Primark
Jeans: Vero Moda (I love these, they fit like a glove)
Ballerina flats with peep toe: Primark
Necklace: Primark

The first time I saw this necklace, I liked it but I decided to not pick it up. When I came home, I kept thinking about it, because I actually really liked the pastel roses with the gold chain. When a friend asked me to join her on her first trip to Primark, I said yes. They still had the necklace so I picked it up immediately! And I'm so happy that I did.

When I came downstairs this morning, I found this on the table! Chocolates!

What are you doing today? 
xx,
Astrid

1 comment:

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS