MUA Mosaic Blush in 'English Rose' Review

Saturday, April 19, 2014

MUA (Make Up Academy) has officially arrived in Belgium and the Netherlands. The complete range is now available at Kruidvat. A few days ago, I went to Kruidvat and when I saw the chelfs, I almost screamed. I looked at the products but I didn't feel the need to pick anything up. I think most of the eyeshadow palettes were sold out because there were a few types left. But then I saw the Mosaic Blush in 'English Rose'.

MUA is a British makeup brand that is very affordable. It had beautiful eyeshadow palettes (a few of which are exact dupes for the UD Naked palettes), lipsticks, blushes, mascaras, nail polishes... I suggest you look up product reviews before you pick up something because some products are better and more pigmented than others.
This blush immediately caught my eye because of all the beautiful colors in it. It contains different colors like peach, beige, pink, raspberry and lilac. You swirl them together with your brush to create a beautiful light pink blush color. It also has lots of little shimmers in it, that will give the skin a beautiful glow. I think this will be a future favorite.

This blush is beautiful and I'm glad I picked it up. I'm becoming a big blush fan lately. It has a soft, blendable texture and it goes on very smooth. I wore this yesterday evening for the first time and it gave my cheeks a glowy, pink flush. I love it!


You can find a list of Kruidvat stores that carry the MUA line here. The Mosaic Blush costs €4,49.





Have a great weekend and enjoy Easter!
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS