NOTD: Essie 'The Lace Is On' Swatches and Review

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Good Afternoon, sweethearts! I'm here today with another NOTD: Essie's 'The Lace Is On' from the Fall 2013 collection. I saw this in Amerixe's Youtube Channel, she talked about it in her September favorites, I think. I hadn't really looked at the collection, but when I saw this color, I had to have it.


'The Lace Is On' is a beautiful jewel toned color that's perfect for fall. It's a shimmery fushia with a tiny blue undertone. I don't own anything like this, it's so gorgeous. As always, the formulation was perfect. Even one coat looked good! I applied two coats to make the color a bit more intense. It has a pretty glow to it. I love love love it!

If you can't find this particular color anymore (but for now, they're still available), it looks a lot like 'Jamaica Me Crazy' (I love that name!), also from Essie.

What's your favorite fall shade?
xx,
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty purple. I love Wild Thing by Essie at the moment x
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty colour! Essie nail polishes are pricey but they apply so well.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS