Outfit of the Day: Visiting Antwerp!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hello girls! Today, I'm showing you my outfit that I wore to visit Antwerp last sunday. You can read everything about my visit here. This is my first OOTD ever and I'm still figuring out how to take pictures, so I hope you'll like this!


In the pictures, I'm wearing one of my favorite outfits of the moment. I wear this all the time because I just love how it looks and it's appropriate for a lot of occasions

Black skinny jeans: H&M
Red shirt with white flowers: Primark
Beige cardigan: Primark
Black boots: New Look

If you have tips about OOTD's, feel free to leave them in the comment box ;)
xx, 
Astrid

3 comments:

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS