Nail of the Day: Essie Fiji

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Probably one of the most well-known Essie polishes in the beauty world. I had this for a while now and I finally decided to try it on. I saw this on Youtube and blogs so many times and I always wondered if I would like it as well. And I'll tell you now: I do!


Fiji is a very pale, 'almost white but not entirely' pink. It has a  sheer formulation and it took me three coats to get it this opaque. Luckily, Essie polishes dry fast, so it didn't take me long to get my nails painted. I tried it once a few months ago, when I was in a hurry but it didn't work out that well. This time, I took the time to apply each coat, while watching the new Grey's Anatomy episode. 
The formulation could be better but wow, I LOVE this color! It looks very classy and makes the skin look a bit more tan. This is a great spring and summer color.

xx,
Astrid

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering the same thing before getting it but after I applied it, it was love at first sight. It just looks so classic and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great polish,love the color.its so pretty
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic. All the bloggers have it. Included me :D

    <3

    Maybe following?

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS