April Favorites 2014

Monday, May 5, 2014

April has flown by and summer is getting closer and closer. I skipped my March favorites this year because there wasn't a lot of difference with my February favorites. But in april, I discovered some new stuff (mostly hair stuff and blushes) so let's get started!


Let's start with the hair products, the new loves of my life... or hair! In the beginning of April, I bought some new hair stuff. One of those things was the Garnier Ultra Doux Reconstructing Serum with Honey. This smells amazing! I love it. I usually use two pumps of the serum and apply them on the lower half of my hair, but mostly on the tips. I personally thought my hair looked better but last weekend, a friend told me that my hair does indeed look healthier. The Dove Hair Therapy Leave-on Conditioner Spray is something I would recommend to everyone. Very easy to use, you just spray it all over your hair before brushing it. It untangles the hair and makes it incredibly easy to comb through. oft. I rediscovered the Garnier Ultra Doux Shampoo with Chamomille this month. This is a illuminating shampoo for blonde hair. It gives more shine to my hair and makes it brighter.I used to use this as a kid and I have fallen in love with it again.

I have discovered some make-up products that I'm really impressed with. I'll start with the Garnier Miracle Skin Cream. This is an tinted moisturizing, with anti-aging and 'skin-transforming care' cream. It adjusts to the color of your skin. I personally like this very much. I've been trying it out for a while now and I will do an in-debt review of this ASAP.

I've been loving two blushes this month: M.A.C. 'Stereo Rose' and MUA 'English Rose'. They both give my cheeks a great color and a healthy glow. I did a review on both of these blushes and they are both amazing!

It took a while, but I finally have fallen in love with the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. This has 6 full-size eyeshadows, 5 mattes and one satin finish. The perfect colors to create a nice neutral eyeshadow look. Or you can use this to create looks, in combination with other palettes or eyeshadows. You can do so much with this palette and I love it. The Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara is a very, very old favorite of mine and I have been using this a lot this month again. It makes the lashes very long and gives volume. 

The O.P.I. Brazil collection made me very excited. I couldn't chose between all those beautiful colors! But I decided to pick up 'Live. Love. Carnaval.' and this color has been on my toes for the whole month! It's an amazing coral color. 


What have you been loving this month?
xx
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the more in-depth review of the Garnier miracle skin cream. Hopefully it'll available in Slovenia soon.
    Lovely products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the two blushers you mentioned! I swatched the MUA one in Superdrug the other day and the colour looked really nice and natural x

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS