Time for Spring: Spring has Sprung Tag!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hey everyone! I was watching some Youtube videos this morning and I suddenly saw the 'Spring has sprung tag'. I had never seen this before but I like these kind of seasonal tags so I decided to do it! Let's get on to the questions, shall we? 


What are some spring trends you're looking forward to the most?
I haven't really kept up with the trends this year, but I always love floral prints and pastel colors so those are the trends I look out for each year. Time to put away the boots and thick sweaters, bring out the dresses and ballet flats!
  
Whats your favourite spring clothing piece?
I have two! I bought two dresses at my favorite shop, Naf Naf. The first one is a turquoise dress with a floral and bird print. I saw this in the shop and I had to try it on immediately. It looks amazing on. The other one is a jeans dress with little white hearts on it. I love how these look, they scream spring to me. I love it!





What do you do during your spring break?
During my spring break, I love hanging out with friends and go shopping. But this year, my finals are very early so I had to study a lot as well. 

Is it warm or cold during spring where u live?
It depends. It's Belgium, so that means that the weather is very varying. It can be a hot week with lots of sun and a week later, it can be very rainy and cloudy. This week, we had lots of clouds and rain. I hope the sun will come again soon ^^


Whats your favourite spring lip colour?
MAC 'Gem of roses' is a beautiful spring color, the perfect pink. I also like NYC Twistable intense lip color (the chubby pencil lipsticks) in 'Riverside Rose'. I also got a gorgeous nude chubby lipstick pencil from Primark that I like to wear.

Favourite spring nail polish colour?
I love pastel colors and brighter colors for spring. I'd say my top 5 (I can't choose one!) is:
1. Essie 'Turqoise & Caicos'
2. Essie 'Lilacism'
3. OPI Live Love Carnaval
4. Barry M Peach Melba
5. Barry M Lemon Ice Cream


Favourite spring colour?
Salmon, red, mint, light purple, light pink, baby blue,...  Again, all pastel colors!

Favourite Starbucks drink during spring?
I stay true to my vanilla latte. I don't like cold tea and I never tried the milkshakes. If it's too warm, I just don't drink coffee.

Do you add colour to your makeup for spring? 
I don't really change my makeup during the seasons, actually. I change up my nail polishes but my makeup stays the same troughout the year.

What are you most excited about for spring 2014?! 
I'm most excited about a challenge that I'm gonna do this spring/summer. May 16, my exams and school year are over so I'm going to do the '100 Happy Days' challenge. A friend gave me the idea and he said I should do it as well. I'll blog more about this later and explain it all. But I'm looking forward to it!


I tag you all to do this tag as well! 
What do you like about spring? Tell me!
 xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the second dress is super cute :) Looking forward to seeing your 100 happy days challenge. A few of Slovenian bloggers are also doing this and I love seeing their photos

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS