Nail of the Day: Dior 'Captain'

Friday, May 23, 2014

Hello sweeties! I'm back today with a review on a beautiful, gorgeous nail polish shade by Dior. 'Captain' is part of the summer 2014 collection. It's a super bright red with a hint of orange, with a creamy finish. This is the first Dior polish I've ever tried and I was very impressed!


After one coat, this polish was perfectly opaque. I added a second coat, just to make it a bit brighter. It's creamy, pigmented, glides on the nail like a dream and it dries quite quick. That's how I like my polishes! I must say, I'm in love. I love red nail polishes all year round and this is another great one. 

What's your favorite summer polish?
xx,
Astrid

1 comment:

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS