Lush Bath Review: Butter Bear and Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sunday was bath day for me. I can't remember when the last time was that I took a bath but I was really in the mood to try out some Lush stuff I got around the holidays. I used a combination of two products: Butter Bear ballistic and Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment bath melt. The result was a relaxing and amazing bath experience.



The Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment is a bath melt. You just drop it in the warm water and it slowly melts away. It has two colors: yellow and hot pink. It's also covered in a bit of glitter. It contains coconut milk, almond oil, marshmallow powder and chamomile powder. It gives the water a tiny yellow tint and smells supersweet.  

Because it consists of so many oils, it leaves a bit of a greasy feel on the skin. I didn't mind because it wasn't too bad, but it can be annoying for others. It did make my hair a bit greasy as well, even though I washed it before I got out of the bath.


This supercute Butter Bear Bath Ballistic is a staple in the Lush holiday collection. This contains lots of cocoa butter and ylang ylang. Very great smell! This immediatly starts to dissolve when dropped in the bath. This is currently not available anymore, because it was a holiday exclusive. I do think the Butterball is very similar. 

The Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment bath melt is available in Lush stores and on the website for €3,45 a piece and the Butterball is €4,25 a piece.

xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS