Summer of Bloggin', July 27: Urban Decay Naked Palette

Saturday, July 27, 2013

I know that this palette has been around for a couple of years now, but I never did a review about did. I don't know why, because this is my absolute favorite of all the Naked Palettes out there.This palette had a very beautiful packaging, but because of the felt, it gets dirty very easily. Mine is a bit dusty, as you can see. Let's get to it!


In this palette, you will find 12 amazingly beautiful neutral colors. They are warmer than the colors in the Naked 2 palette. I prefer this over the Naked 2.

Virgin is a pale, satin light beige color. This one is an amazing color to put as a highlight under the brow and in the inner corner. Next to that, we have Sin, which is my favorite color is this palette. It's a shimmery champagne color. Naked is a light brown, I use this a lot to put in my crease. Sin and Naked are my two favorite colors from this palette. Sidecar is a glittery medium bronze. It sometimes looks like a taupe to me. I love this, but it is tricky to work with (fall-out!)
Buck is a medium brown. Darker than Naked. Half Baked is a gorgeous gold color. Smog is a medium dark bronze with a golden bronze sheen. This is a gorgeous color to blend out in the crease as well. Dark Horse is a very dark brown. It has a tiny hint of grey and bronze shimmers in it.
Toasted is a lovely color, I also love this with Sin. It's a medium dark brown with pink tones. It looks a bit mauve to me. Hustle is a dark purple-brown. Creep is a dark dark dark bleu with black tones and shimmer. My sister-in-law likes to use this color, whenever she wants to borrow makeup from me. And last, but not least, we have Gunmetal. This is a bleu-based metallic, it really looks like a gun-color to me.


The swatches didn't fit all on my arm, that's why there are two photos. All this eyeshadows have amazing pigmentation and quality. With this palette, I got introduced to Urban Decay. It's my favorite palette I own. I love it. To me, it's a staple in any girl's collection. For school, work, weddings, a night out,... With this palette, you'll always have the right look for any situation.

What do you think?
xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you. This was one of my best MU purchases :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!
    ^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS