Summer of Bloggin', July 16: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Review and Swatches

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hey girls! Are you looking for the perfect palette to create a 'no makeup'-makeup eye look? I think this little palette right here can be something for you. This is the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. This came out a while ago and I wasn't that impressed at first, but I saw some great reviews and beautiful eye makeup looks with this do I decided to pick it up as well.

This palette contains 6 beautiful eyeshadows: 1 with with a satin finish and 5 mattes. They are very basic colors, but that's exactly what you need in a makeup collection. The palette itself is made out of plastic. I think it looks great. It's just a basic, sleek packaging.


The colors in this palette are:
- Venus: soft, off-white satin color.
- Foxy: light yellow-toned beige color
- WOS: light rose beige
- Naked 2: Light brown, perfect for the crease.
- Faint: Dark brown.
- Craive: basic mette black. SUPERpigmented.


It's a very compact and small palette. It's about as small as my Blackberry.


With this colors, you get what you expect. And what I expect from Urban Decay eyeshadows, is smoothness and pigmentation. I can't say anything bad about these. You can use the palette on its own or use them as a supplement to the other naked palettes (because those do not have many mattes in it) or other palettes you own.

This palette was €25 at Sephora, but you get 6 full-sized UD eyeshadows here. 1 Single UD eyeshadow is €17. So this is an amazing deal.

See ya'll tomorrow <3

xx
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS