Summer of Bloggin', july 19: Revlon Smokey Shadow Stick in 'Torch' Swatch and Review

Friday, July 19, 2013

Hello girls! Today I wanted to show you guys the Revlon Smokey Shadow Stick in 'Torch'. Ever since Amarixe did a blogpost on this, I was curious to try them out. When I was in Paris, I saw these in the Monoprix and I didn't hesitate, I snatched it off the shelf!




These are basically shadow sticks to create the perfect smokey eye. They all have two ends with a lighter and a darker color. The darker end is more pointy, to get a more precise application in the crease and you can use this as a liner.




Torch consists of a light rosy color and a dark purple-brown. I think they match pretty good, but the brown could have been a tad bit lighter. But that's just my personal taste.


The colors are very creamy and they are very pretty. The pigmentation is more than okay. But it's a bit hard to blend these, because I find that they set quite fast. So you have to be quick to blend these! I'm not a huge fan, I think I'm not going to reach to this products as often as I reach for other ones. These claim to be waterproof and smudge proof, but if you have oily eyelids and you know cream products crease easily on you, I suggest to use a primer underneath this.

What do you think about the whole 'smokey eyeshadow stick' concept?
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. I have this. I love the colour but I still prefer powder shadows as they are way more easy to blend and adapt.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS