Summer of Bloggin', July 30: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hey everyone, today I'm doing the '7 deadly sins of beauty tag'. I've seen this a lot on youtube and I saw it a couple of times on blogs too. It always looked like such a fun tag and I finally decided to it. Let's get to the questions.
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 
That's a tough one. My most expensive beauty item are my Urban Decay Naked palettes, I think. They were 45€ each. But if you do the math, you get 12 full-sized UD eyeshadows. Those are €17 a piece when you buy them as a single, so a UD palette is always a great deal.
My most inexpensive beauty item is a black Sinful Colors Nail Polish that was 1,99$. I got this on vacation in the States 4 years ago and it's crazy pigmented. One coat is enough to cover my whole nail! I never actually wear black polish, but I use it a lot for nail art.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
Pigments/lose eyeshadows. The colors and the pigmentation are always amazing but they can be tricky to work with. I reach more to regular eyeshadows than to loose ones because they're easier to use, in my opinion. What do you think?




3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 
Without a doubt, my Lush PopCorn Lip Scrub. This tastes sweet and salty and you can just lick it off your lips once you're done scrubbing. Very delicious and you're left with gorgeous, soft, juicy lips. Also my Nivea Lip Butter in 'Vanilla Macadamia' smells (and tastes) quite good! 


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 
I almost never wear foundation. Not only due to laziness, but also because my skin doens't always need it. I look okay without it. I'll put it on for special occasions (I like to wear a nivea liquid foundation) and I'll look great, but I usually just don't put it on. I'd like to sleep an extra 5 minutes ;)
This summer, I've been neglecting pretty much my entire makeup routine. I wear mascara everyday and concealer most of the time, but i don't wear blush or eyeshadows every day. It saves a bit of time in the morning.




5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara. I love when my lashes are long, seperated and curled. They are an instant lift for the eyes. They look bigger, brighter and more awake. If I could choose only one makeup product to wear for the rest of my life, it would be mascara.



6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 
I love this question, haha! I like a guy with beautiful eyes (brown or green), a nice smile, good shoulders and strong arms. I also like when a guy has a bit of a beard, I think that is so sexy! I like to feel safe with a guy, so the strong arms are a bit important. And ofcourse, I like guys that have a cute butt ;)




7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I like any beauty items as a gift! Makeup always makes me happy, so I ask it a lot for Christmas or my birthday ;)

I hope you all liked this tag! I tag you to do it as well ;)
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS