Summer of Bloggin', July 23: NOTD Barry M 'Lychee' Swatch and Review

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The perfect nude nail polish. Does it exist? I think I just gave found the perfect beige, nude nail polish for me. This Barry M 'Lychee' Gelly' Nail polish. I've tried this nail polish line before, in the color Prickley Pear. But I like this one so much more!



Lychee is a basic, but beautiful cream beige color. I love it! It applied like a dream, was perfectly opaque in two coats and dried quite quickly! I have a bit of a tan, which makes this color look even more pretty! I'm glad I finally have my hands on this color. I found it at River Island in Antwerp. I didn't even know they sold Barry M nail polishes there!

This is a polish of the Barry M 'gelly' line. These are thicker, more gel-like nail polishes that are supposed to last longer than regular polishes, just like gel nails. Prickly Pear lasted about a good week or so, which I was really impressed with. I think I may have found a new favorite with Lychee. An year-round, perfect, classic nude color.

What do you think about the whole 'gel nailpolish' hype?
xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS