Summer of Bloggin', July 13: Models Own 'Champagne' Review and Swatches

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hello everyone, today I'm here with another NOTD. This is one of the polishes I picked up at Monoprix in Paris, the Models Own nail polish in 'Champagne'. This is an awesome metallic rose-gold color. Words can't describe how much I like this.

This polish applied like a dream. One coat was enough to be opaque. I did two coats to make it perfect and fully opaque. I think I may have found my perfect rose gold nail polish! This looks like melted metal on the nails, it's so beautiful. If you ever get a chance to pick this up, do it.

xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS